Perkins Professional Search has established itself as a premier provider of employment solutions, specializing in property and casualty insurance in Western Canada. Our recruitment specialists go above and beyond to assist you in finding the right position to help you reach your full career potential.
Are you ready to take your career to a management level with a leading edge independent adjusting firm?
Our client, located in a satellite community 3 hours from Edmonton, is a top adjusting firm that provides its employees with a great work/life balance. They are seeking a highly experienced and self-motivated adjusting professional to join their team as a Branch Manager.
The successful candidate will lead a small team of Independent Adjusters while also acting in a senior adjuster capacity. The Branch Manager is responsible for operating the branch in the most effective and profitable way while providing leadership and encouragement to all employees within the office.
The Role You Will Perform:
- Hire and supervise adjusting staff and provide training and development whenever necessary
- Ensure that all work completed meets company standards
- Complete performance reviews and meetings with all branch staff on a regular basis
- Provide technical expertise and support for all files and provide direction when needed
- Perform financial management duties including monitoring billings, account receivables, and branch budget
- Work in an adjuster capacity within the branch, acting in a consultative and advisory capacity on all claims
- Perform administrative duties as needed
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset.
- Level 2 or Level 3 Adjuster’s license
- Minimum 5 years of progressive adjusting experience, ideally in a multi-line or Independent Adjuster capacity
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective supervisory, interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional prioritization skills when working with a diverse set of priorities
- Commitment to providing proactive customer service
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more, please send your resume to email@example.com