Perkins Professional Search has established itself as a premier provider of employment solutions, specializing in property and casualty insurance in Western Canada. Our recruitment specialists go above and beyond to assist you in finding the right position to help you reach your full career potential.
Do you feel like you are stagnating in your current role? Why not kick start your career with a brokerage that prides itself on an employee-first culture with lots of development opportunities!
Our client is a fast-growing and dynamic brokerage that promotes innovative and creative insurance solutions. If you are an out of the box thinker and brimming with great ideas, this is the place for you! They offer their clients with specialized programs so that you are able to focus on delivering excellent customer service and building strong professional relationships.
They offer a corporate culture with an emphasis on team work, development, and work tirelessly at being leaders in the marketplace. You will receive an extremely competitive compensation with a generous incentive package.
The Role You Will Play:
- Provide outstanding service to the existing book of business.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with insurance providers and making presentations to clients
- Keeping in touch with policyholders
- Informing clients about new products
- Checking and processing of policy documents, renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Liaise with key decision-makers and act as the main point of contact for clients.
- Experience in large commercial insurance would be an asset
- A creative problem solver who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Exceptional follow-up and communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role or you would like more details, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a call!