Overview of Position:
Hub International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry.
Hub International continues to grow and we are currently looking for a Commercial Lines Account Assistant to support mid to large complex accounts in our Markham office. This is an ideal role for an organized and customer focused individual with strong administrative support experience. This is a great opportunity to learn a specialized area and work with Brokers.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
The Commercial Lines Account Assistant is an account support role providing top notch client service. This role is ideal for someone who is highly organized with strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to meet often tight deadlines. We are looking for a strong team player who can work in a fast paced environment and a quick learner.
This role provides support to an Account Manager and Account Associate in the Commercial Practice. The primary responsibilities include:
- Identify and address Account Manager needs and follows up to ensure satisfaction; allocates documents to internal system as directed, prepare Rating Forms, prepares and updates Loss Abstracts, prepare amendments, issue policies and certificates of insurance, binders and cancellation forms as required
- Process and issue invoices, arrange financing contracts; liaise with Accounting and follow up with clients regarding incoming payments
- Review and process changes using broker management system or online portal (i.e. Northbridge Commercial Linq)
- Submit client change requests (endorsements) to insurers and follow-up as required
- Maintain electronic client files in broker management system
- Claim reporting; send, file and distribute notices and updates to appropriate parties.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Education or commensurate work experience;
- Experience with Epic broker management system ideal
- RIBO Licensed or in progress
- Knowledge or experience of Professional Liability an asset
- 1-2 years of commercial insurance account experience desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel (formulas, sorting and filtering), and Outlook;
- Strong organizational, time and multitasking skills
- Effective communication skills: verbal and written
- Strong team player
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Balance - balancing corporate duty with personal growth
Integrity – doing things right every time
Teamwork – working together to maximize results
Discipline - focused on goals
Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Apply now: http://bit.ly/2mfELLG