Commercial Lines Account Associate (Mid-Large Accounts)
Overview of Position:
Hub International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry.
Hub International in Toronto, Ontario is currently looking for a strong Commercial Lines Account Associate to effectively manage the workflow for the mid to large Top 200 commercial accounts. This role will work closely with the Partner & Sr. Vice President. This opportunity will provide you with exposure to allcommercial risks allow you to manage the accounts from start to finish as well as opportunities to attend client meetings.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging wok environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Your knowledge and experience in commercial insurance combined with your attention to detail and customer service focus are the keys to success in the role of Commercial Lines Account Associate.
* Focus on retaining and growing existing portfolios.
* Supporting Account team by researching and analyzing client coverage trends and identifying areas of risk and opportunities along with solutions.
* Identifying new business or client up-sell/cross-selling opportunities
* Managing renewal list distribution within Practice on all codes
* Establish networks and partnerships with underwriters
* Providing suggestions for continuous improvements in workflows and procedures for sales and service.
* Participating in industry networking functions, training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Insurance
* RIBO Licensed
* Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
* Experience in Epic or equivalent insurance broker management systems
* Established relationships with Underwriters desired
* Strong organizational, time and client management skills
* Proactive and customer focused approach
* Strong initiative and follow up skills
* Knowledge of diverse commercial risks and emerging insurance trends
* Resourceful researching skills
* Strong attention to detail, time management and analytical skills;
Entrepreneurship- encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity – doing things right every time
Teamwork – working together to maximize results
Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Location: Canada, Ontario, Toronto
Required Education: College diploma (3-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 21-Mar-2018
Department: Account Management & Service