HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. As the Commercial Account Associate you will have a great opportunity to work with a seasoned leader on an established book of mid-sized and large commercial accounts. Your focus will be on the retention of these accounts and their growth. If you have commercial lines insurance experience and are committed to delivering great customer service then this might be the role for you. This is a great opportunity to work independently on smaller accounts from start to finish in a junior account manager capacity.
Benefits for being in this position are: excellent exposure to commercial lines while working for one of the top 10 Insurance Brokerages in the world, freedom in taking insurance courses to further yourself in your knowledge of insurance and working along side top professionals in the Insurance industry! By taking the first step in applying, it just might get you a chance to work for one of the leading Insurance Brokerages in Canada and abroad!
Your knowledge and experience in commercial insurance combined with your attention to detail and customer service focus are the keys to success in the role of Commercial Lines Account Associate. This role is reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Commercial Lines and is responsible for providing support to the Commercial Lines team.
The successful candidate will:
- Provides our internal and external clients with prompt, courteous and professional service
- Prepares client renewal packages, policies, submissions, binders and summaries in timely manner.
- Analyzes client coverages, exposures and loss experiences to determine risk requirements
- Reviews policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Calculates adjustments and premiums on policies and other insurance documents;
- Prepares marketing submissions with responsibility for correspondence and negotiations with underwriters
- Assists in collection of Accounts Receivables while adhering to HUB International file management standards
- Identifies cross selling opportunities
- Develops an increased knowledge of related insurance products and client needs
Qualifications and Experience:
- College Diploma or University Degree or equivalent work experience
- RIBO License
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Commercial Insurance: Property and Casualty
- Previous experience processing high volume transactional commercial accounts
- Strong account support experience, organizational skills, customer focused and responsive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel (complicated excel spreadsheets with formulas) and Outlook
- Experience on Epic or similar insurance broker management systems
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimum supervision servicing clients/marketing from beginning to end.
Entrepreneurship encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Balance balancing corporate duty with personal growth
Integrity doing things right every time
Teamwork working together to maximize results
Discipline focused on goals
Accountability measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Please apply online: https://hubinternational.jobs/careers/JobDetail/Toronto-Ontario-Canada-Commercial-Lines-Account-Associate-Technology-Practice-/6269