HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Commercial Lines Account Manager who can manage an existing book of business based out of our Leamington office. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
* Managing all aspects of an existing book of business including processing new business, renewals and endorsements.
* Complete outbound calls as required
* Respond to inbound telephone inquiries
* Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
* Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met.
* High School Diploma
* Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in the Insurance industry
* RIBO License
* Team player able to work within Production and Service teams.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
* Ability to work independently and in a team
* Effective organizational skills and time management
* Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel)
* Experience with TAM or EPIC an asset
HUB Total Rewards:
* Monday to Friday Work Schedule
* Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
* 35 hour work week
* Education Reimbursement Program
* Competitive Salary
* HUB Employee Referral Program – Award for successful hires
* Paid Vacation
* Corporate Cell Phone Program
* Paid Sick Days
* Recognition Programs
* HUB Days – Paid Personal Days
* Health & Wellness Initiatives
* Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
* Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
* Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
* Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
* encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
* doing things right every time
* working together to maximize results
* measure and take responsibility for outcomes
* serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.