HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB International Ontario, Gamble Insurance is currently hiring a passionate, motivated and customer focused Commercial Lines Producer, working out of our Sarnia, ON office. This role is responsible for a combination of service and sales functions, requiring a dedicated team player attitude. The successful individual reports directly to the Manager, Commercial Lines.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
* Customer Service on accounts usually over $10,000 premium
* Effectively managing customer expectations
* Reviewing and analyzing claims and discussing with clients
* Discussing & Explaining coverage to clients
* Accounts receivable follow-up and responsibility
* New business & renewal sales presentations in collaboration with both Marketing and Service teams
* Ensuring complete coverage review with client in keeping with a best practice approach to Commercial insurance
* Making new business & renewal sales presentations
* Closing the deal- Up selling/ cross selling
* Prospecting for new business usually $20,000 to $100,000 premium accounts
* Answer customer inquiries
* Checking policies, endorsements and other documents for accuracy
* Reviewing payments
* Other miscellaneous duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Insurance sales experience required; Commercial Property & Casualty experience required
* Self-motivated, energetic, profit-motivated individual with a passion and drive to succeed
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong decision making skills and excellent judgment.
* Must have a high energy-level
* Previous experience and proven success in a sales role
* Insurance Industry experience, with a knowledge of Insurance Brokerage practices and procedures an asset.
HUB Total Rewards:
* Monday to Friday Work Schedule
* Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
* 35 hour work week
* Education Reimbursement Program
HUB Employee Referral Program – Award for successful hires
Corporate Cell Phone Program
Paid Sick Days
HUB Days – Paid Personal Days
Health & Wellness Initiatives
Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Dedicated Personal Lines Trainer
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Location: Canada, Ontario, Sarnia
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 21-Feb-2018