EasyInsure (A Totten Insurance Group/HUB International Company) is a quickly growing digital insurance brokerage based in Windsor. We are looking for a CSR to work in a dynamic Commercial office supporting commercial clients over the telephone. This is an ideal role for an organized and customer focused individual with strong administrative support experience. If you have strong customer service experience and want the opportunity to learn more within commercial insurance, apply now! This role reports to the Manager, Operations.
The successful candidate is a self-starter, quick learner and an active team player. We are looking for someone who is friendly, comfortable with communicating via telephone and email and enjoys working on a variety of tasks. The Commercial Service Specialist will be working with current commercial lines and program based clients.
Choose a career with EasyInsure and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining EasyInsure you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for learning, development, growth as well as advancement.
* Providing highest level of customer service via telephone and email
* Completing refund requests as required
* Handling of high volume renewals, endorsements, cancellations and invoicing
* Day to day management of Extended Warranty Program
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* College or University in Insurance Program desired
* Active RIBO License
* 1-3 years Insurance experience
* Previous administrative support or back office support experience desired
* Strong telephone customer service experience
* Effective communication skills (verbal & written)
* Ability to quickly adapt and grow within a fast paced consistently changing environment
* Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
Your future with EasyInsure:
EasyInsure provides products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Personal and Employee Benefits. We are a leading insurance broker in Ontario and across Canada. We are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service based on the strength of our resources and solid relationships.
* Competitive wages
* Flexible work hours
* Complete tuition financing
* Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
Location: Canada, Ontario, Windsor
Required Education: College diploma (3-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 20-Feb-2018
Department: Account Management & Service