SCM is a leading provider of insurance and risk management services across Canada. Winner of the Best Industry Service Provider (2016 Insurance Business Awards) SCM has a team of 2600+ professionals in 200 locations and counting. A market leader in innovation, we are looking to enhance our team.
The Senior Marketing Specialist will promote and execute B2B innovations. You will liaise with managers, directors, executives, and the marketing team to support our existing corporate marketing goals. Your excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently while managing projects will play an integral part in the execution of our plans.
Bring your well-rounded expertise (content development, sales tools, proposals, digital marketing, campaigns and event planning) to an exceptional team. We are a fast-paced environment that benefits from strong leadership and powerful ideas.
Competitive wages, good benefits, and a solid team environment come standard. This position offers exceptional opportunity for career growth with an established organization. Innovation is more than a buzzword, it guides how we do business, so bring your ideas and experience and let’s get to work.
Familiarity with Property & Casualty and/or Life & Health insurance industries an asset. We are located at 1550 Enterprise Rd, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 4P4
Be the expert on our market and SCM services and act as consultant for sales and business leaders. Offer hands on RFP coordination and sales team support. This includes:
• Monitoring, tracking and evolving messaging across several mediums by day 30, including overseeing the creation of external communications, proposals, advertisements, and marketing materials.
• Creating action plans and winning sales tools with the team by day 60, linking marketing strategies and initiatives with the 2017 business and sales plans.
• Making team presentations by day 180 to C-level executives on the present brand and key initiatives; leading the discussion on what you see as the catalysts for organic growth.
• Turning opportunities into leads, into tangible growth with the implementation and management of action plans by day 365, all while focusing on our 5-year corporate plans.
Education, knowledge and experience required
• Degree in marketing, communications, public relations (or equivalent)
• Solid 5-year track record of success executing marketing campaigns using various channels
• Strong relationship management skills, always communicating with stakeholders
• The ability to balance tactical requests while not losing pace on major projects
• Exceptional communication and project management skills